For those who bash Eritrea's National Service and shamelessly equate it to slavery....
|Linda Tekle and her friend in Sawa|
Modern Day Slavery!
Slavery is when…..
- You work all your life and have nothing, Natta, zero to show
- The balance on your mortgage is the same as it was 3 decades ago when you 1st bought “your home”.
- Every body’s voice is heard but only the one that subscribes to the master’s agenda is counted.
- You are told that your only child’s life-threatening illness can not be treated for lack of health insurance.
- You are told how to spend and where to spend your hard-earned after taxed money.
- 90% of the world’s economy is controlled by a mere 3% of the world population.
- The continent with the highest natural resources is systematically the poorest.
- Freedom of speech is plenty and fine and dandy so long as you don’t act on it.
So, how about a glass of water to help you digest it and hopefully it’ll keep you calm at least until after may 24th?
Happy Holiday Everyone!!
For those who bash Eritrea's National Service and shamelessly equate it to slavery.... Reviewed by Admin on 9:31 PM Rating: