<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <!-- Responsive 336 x 280 --> <ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display:inline-block;width:336px;height:280px" data-ad-client="ca-pub-1001239815019015" data-ad-slot="4463764990"></ins> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); </script>

Photos of mixed Ethiopians

Just like Eritreans and Somalis, Ethiopians too seem to demonstrate recessive genes when mixed with Caucasians. For the most part, any Ethiopian who mixes with whites will have offsprings appearing more Caucasian than Ethiopian. This isn't to say that Ethiopians are closer to whites or other pseudo-genetic myths, but it does raise interesting questions as why do most horn of African population that intermix with Caucasians appear to adopt more of the phenotype of the person they are mixing with than their own. The following pictures are of mixed Ethiopians.

If you want to add your picture or request to remove a picture, email the editor here: MadoteEritrea@Gmail.com

Half Cameroonian and half Ethiopian named Marc

Man above is half Indian, half Ethiopian

Man above is half Pakistani, half Ethiopian.

Young lady above is half Japanese, half Ethiopian.

Woman above is half Japanese, half Ethiopian.

Young gal above is half Japanese, half Ethiopian.

Woman above is half Japanese, half Ethiopian.

Young gal above is half Japanese, half Ethiopian.

Woman above is half Japanese, half Ethiopian.

Man above is half-Russian, half Ethiopian.

Man above is half American white, half Ethiopian.

Siblings above are half Scottish-Finnish, half Ethiopians.

Siblings above are half American white and half Ethiopians.

Both children are half Ethiopian, half Italian.

Man above is half Japanese, half Ethiopian named Abagaz Shioto.

Woman above is half Taiwanese, half Ethiopian.

Girl above is half Japanese, half Ethiopian

Gal above is half Russian, half Ethiopian.

Man above is half Scottish-Finnish, half Ethiopian.

Sponsored Ads
Next Post »

58 comments

Click here for comments
October 30, 2010 at 9:44 PM ×

If an Habesha were to marry say an African American or Jamaican, all of the sudden it becomes a matter of culture and they won't date or marry someone black.

November 3, 2010 at 7:46 PM ×

WOT IS UR POIN?

November 17, 2010 at 9:31 PM ×

Fuck Ethiopia...

November 17, 2010 at 9:32 PM ×

Big deal.... Ethiopia is still a Joke!

November 18, 2010 at 1:36 PM ×

So brave sitting behind a computer and making stupid remarks.

November 20, 2010 at 11:39 AM ×

November 24, 2010 at 9:29 AM ×

No one is a joke in this World, please luv yourself 1st and then you will be able to see, get some wisdom in your life!

Its obvious you have a personal issue, why do you have so much hate in your life, if the et’s didn’t give it up for you that’s okay, keep it moving ;) don’t hate!

November 29, 2010 at 5:45 PM ×

Why are they ships wihout captain
No, it`s not true, i learned many lessons in my life, and I learned that God created and love everyone in the same way.
Nobody is inferior, just beacuse they are mixed, it does not mean that they are weird, or that they`ll be lost.

December 1, 2010 at 8:44 PM ×

wtf man thats me! In the beginning!

December 13, 2010 at 7:02 AM ×

Im sorry but Picture 10 is Carolina Marconi and her mother is half Venezuelan half portugese and her father who is an italian diplomat is half eritrean and half italian.

April 21, 2011 at 11:53 PM ×

why you claiming they're all Ethiopian when i know in person some of them are half somali ????????

May 26, 2011 at 3:50 PM ×

"No disrespect but such mixed people are like a ship without a captain destined to be overwhelmed by Cyclone and end up at the bottom of the deep sea level." what a load of crap....do u think Ethiopians are not mixed?? Do u think our looks are from non mixing?? or are u saying we are all on a ship heading towards a cyclone? I think u need to look carefully at what u are talking about.

Peipo
June 6, 2011 at 8:16 AM ×

The last picture is of a guy is of somali-Greek descent, I know him over on Skype.

June 28, 2011 at 6:32 AM ×

what matters to me is all are human creatures and hope fully each of them will contribute to humanity some thing one day, i like diversity in any thing whch makes things richer and tasty
may ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL.

August 14, 2011 at 11:53 AM ×

Saba Jiidka is somali/italian

September 4, 2011 at 12:17 AM ×

Saba Jiidika is Somali by birth but her heritage is Ethiopian and Italian here is a link

October 5, 2011 at 6:06 AM ×

he got dumped by his abesha girl for being a retard tht's why he's trippin. i'd put a cap up ur ass for tht captain comment if i met u. rassist. go get educated

October 8, 2011 at 3:42 PM ×

who ever the fuck got problem w/ ethiopian ! go die w/ you stupid ass mothers !

November 19, 2011 at 6:09 PM ×

they are all very beautiful. Everyone knows people from the horn of africa are beautiful...btw WHO IS THE HALF RUSSIAN HALF ETHIOPIAN GUY????? PLZ I NEED TO KNOW!

January 14, 2012 at 6:46 PM ×

African americans are unfaithful. That's why ethiopians don't like them.

February 4, 2012 at 1:48 PM ×

wow they dont look mixed. I LOVE ETHIOPIANS

February 15, 2012 at 7:53 PM ×

Let me end this conversation right now.
When East Africans mix with another ethnicity, why do the offspring usually tend to look more like that other ethnicity?

Because East Africans look like EVERYONE and are the most genetically diverse people on the planet. This probably is connected to the fact that all modern humans originated in East Africa.
So there's really no telling what kind of baby you're going to make when you get it on with an East African.

March 10, 2012 at 9:52 PM ×

omg they're all so gorg! im totally jelly of there mixed lovliness! im 100% ethiopian and i wished i had some divirsity mix in me :'( btw wtf captian-lost-ship-guy saying things like that can get u killed u fucking retarded racist. mixed ppl rock !!!

April 20, 2012 at 4:28 AM ×

AND WHY ON EARTH DO WE HAVE MIXED ETHIOPIANS WITH OTHER RACES AT MADOTE, AN ERITREANS SITE?!!!!!...I REALLY DON'T GET IT!

Lewam
September 8, 2012 at 9:42 PM ×

To the comment below, why do some of you Eritreans have so much hate on Ethiopians lol? That's why tragedies are happening to your people! Tryna act like God made you better than everyone else. Hella ignorant; that shit is irritating lol. To the Eris that want peace, much love and respect to you.

Makda
September 8, 2012 at 9:45 PM ×

Ethis are gorgeous! Represent. Happy Ethiopian New Year ya'll

ruth
September 18, 2012 at 8:30 AM ×

you ugly ethiopians need to stop hating orn eritreans after you try take our country ............. you make me sick ewwwwwwwww. eritrean all the way u dun no

Salem
September 24, 2012 at 5:06 PM ×

I am Eritrean, yes i have alot of pride but i do think it is very ignorant to hate on the beautiful ethiopians out there. thats why we are called HABESHA right? thankyou to Eri's and Ethi's respecting that.

salem
September 24, 2012 at 5:09 PM ×

Well they say to all the east africans, we have 50&+ caucasian blood in us, now statistically. idk if thats true. They say we are not classified in the "Negroid' family.. all i care about is you calling me habesha.. period.

Kasia
November 28, 2012 at 4:07 PM ×

Are there a lot of Ethiopians in Japan? What is with all the Japanese/Ethiopian mixes? Not that I have anything against it, its just there seems to be a lot of them according to this article.

I think the reason why Ethiopians tend to take on the phenotypes they mix with is because they are mixed to begin with. Scientists have found that Ethiopians have some of the most diverse and mixed genetic background, featuring Caucasian, African and Asian, so Ethiopians and Eritreans are mixed race to begin with.

Aitch
May 26, 2013 at 3:29 AM ×

who cares!! the more hotties the better

EriGirl
May 26, 2013 at 3:29 AM ×

What does ethiopians and half ethiopians have anything to do with an Eritrean websites primarly designed
for Eritreans??? This website is supposed to be about Eritrean interests, and people of Eritrean blood. This was a waste of time of the journalist an very very unnesessary even stupid information to give to Eritreans. This is low level for Eritrean to be.

EriGirl
May 26, 2013 at 3:29 AM ×

What does ethiopians and half ethiopians - anyone my any means none Eritrea have anything to do with an Eritrean websites primarly designed for Eritreans and is supposed to be about Eritrean interests.

L Teg Tiddo
September 30, 2013 at 2:46 AM ×

xcdsfsdfds

L Teg Tiddo
September 30, 2013 at 2:46 AM ×

means who really cares have a life

Samket Gebre
October 1, 2013 at 1:44 PM ×

Omg! Ethiopians PLEASE stop mixing with other races! The resulting offspring just doesn't look right! Just stop ebakih!

sara
November 16, 2013 at 7:42 PM ×

you got it so wrong. no Eritrean hate Ethiopian .......
you Ethiopian are the one who hate Eritrean's... Agame .
go and look your self ...what you nasty Ethiopian wrote in every Eritreans photo.. ... I am amused that you wrote this miss Lewam probably you are ...one sick agame... with identity crises

dobutsu
December 30, 2013 at 11:54 PM ×

You sound like an inbred white monkey, whoops I insulted monkeys, I meant Trash. I bet your family tree only is very thin because of all that incest going on. It actually disgusts me how ugly someone like you probably is. Go fuck your mother you inbred piece of trash. Fucking nasty. I have to go wash my mouth, eyes and mind for reading lines written by trash like you. Do the world a favor and commit suicide.

Lolo
January 18, 2014 at 5:36 AM ×

Hasegawa jun and other japanese people there are not mixed with ethiopian.

Ethiopia
February 1, 2014 at 12:37 AM ×

Big Idiot U should be embaressed for even existing in this world , how is it possible that some people can be so trashy and are not ashamed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 2, 2014 at 1:41 AM ×

The half American white/Ethiopian is actually Eritrean. And so are the 2 siblings of Scottish-Finnish decent, they are also half Eritrean considering I know them haha.

Joana
March 2, 2014 at 1:43 AM ×

The last guy thats Scottish-Finish is half Eritrean too!!

Joana
March 2, 2014 at 1:44 AM ×

He goes to my high school thats how I know him

LC
March 9, 2014 at 10:05 PM ×

I'm 1/2 Ethiopian, 1/4 Native American, and 1/4 white. I am commonly mistaken for Italian, Arabic, Puerto Rican, Indian, Mexican, and OCCASIONALLY someone hits the nail on the head. For the most part I'd say it hard to generalize what mixed East Africans look like. Let's be respectful people.

just me
March 22, 2014 at 9:12 AM ×

I have one thing to say on this topic. Firstly if you want to pigeon hole my identity by DNA geographical location. then I'm Scotts/Jamaican/Spanish. If I ask you people to do one thing it is to go find a quiet place and listen to this eyes closed https://soundcloud.com/nunology/dr-malachi-z-york-yaanuwn-the further to this you can go and study the eye and how it works to clarify what you have listened to
Peace

fozbone
April 9, 2014 at 3:32 PM ×

My father is Ethiopian and my mom is African-Amercan and Irish-American. I've been looking for people like me. I'm mostly African American because I was raised by my mother. I came across this site because i was researching Ethiopian women. I've never dated any but I'm checking them out. Eriterians look just like Ethiopians to me. I just can't tell the difference. Don't be mad at me. That's to Ethiopians an Eriterians. You guys hate each other I think.

Zachary Silezion
April 11, 2014 at 2:44 AM ×

I'm half Egyptian and Eritrean

LittleAfricanMiss
April 20, 2014 at 8:16 PM ×

so there are no blethiopians (black) cause i like an ethiopian and im black (and he knows im faithful to those who says we arent)

R.A.S
May 11, 2014 at 11:43 AM ×

Most half Ethiopian and Somali's ive seen in person looks more black than white.. There's really no prof that most of these people you've posted above are half Ethiopian. Ehiopians and Somalis have been caught stealing photos online of people of non African background, just to claim they're half Ethiopian or Somali.. For what reason i dont know. But even if all these pics were authentic it would still not be an accurate representation of the majority mixed Ethiopians or of what ive seen in person. Black is beautiful so theres no reason for this misrepresentation of east africans.

abesidesi
May 17, 2014 at 4:44 PM ×

Not trying to be rude, but pure Ethiopians are so much more beautiful. These people just look like the non-black parent. Ethiopians and Eritreans should mix because the kid will continue to have the same beautiful look, but these kids just look white, japanese and whatever else.

abesidesi
May 17, 2014 at 4:45 PM ×

The you tuber AndreasChoice claims to be half-Ethiopian. Please check her out and tell me if you think she really is.

hihi
June 9, 2014 at 4:17 PM ×

we are not mixed, the idea that we are mixed camed up by white people, they want to brainwash us into believing that if all Blacks do not look the same then you are not black but it's not. Africa is very diverse, there are many different looks, but we are still black.

.n.
July 3, 2014 at 3:32 PM ×

I think like u some of ethiopian are black but in family my dad is mixed he's just ethiopian gurage but not black he looks more arab

.n.
July 3, 2014 at 3:34 PM ×

Are u ethiopian ?

selamwit
July 24, 2014 at 2:01 PM ×

Half Jamaican/half Ethiopian

benvad
November 14, 2014 at 4:52 PM ×

Is that we're humans originated? They're a form of Caucasoid race like indians. White features but dark skin, yet their race doesn't dominate, I guess they're recessive.

benvad
November 14, 2014 at 4:57 PM ×

Different race AA are. Mostly Congoloid with a significant addition of R1B1 of Western European line.

XYZ
January 11, 2015 at 11:00 PM ×

Eritreans and Ethiopians are basically the same people. You can't tell apart one from the other,